Thursday, August 19, 2010

I forgot!!

I almost forgot!! You have lost weight too! Based on the information at the doctor, you have lost 20 pounds since March. Its weird. I didn't think I was that heavy in March, but apparently so.

The point is that now I am BELOW the weight that I was when I was admitted to UAB!!!
In 20 more pounds, I will be what I was when Megan was born!
In 45 pounds, I will be PERFECT!

The whole process is just watching portions, making better choices at times when I can, not depriving myself of anything, and definitely NOT DIETING!! It really hasn't been that hard.

Main keys:
  1. limiting sugar makes me feel less hungry in general.
  2. eating one chip will start a craving that last for several days.
  3. Yogurt is a great "sweet" treat at ngiht.
  4. Eat what you are craving...if you dont then you will eat a ton of other things until you get the ONE you want!

No comments:

Post a Comment