Today you realized two things:
- the heat is what is making you feel so fatigued (it is not depression)
- your desire to create is being impeded by the chaos in your craft room.
- When the temperature outside begins to be 90 degrees or more, you will start to feel so bad that you will either think you are having a flare up because you are "coming down with something" or that you are in a depression. You are NOT.
- When the weather does begin to get hotter, and you are starting to notice the effects, take measures to combat it:
- Wear your cooling vest when outside.
- Stay in A/C as much as possible.
- Take a break more often to drink a cold drink.
- Remind yourself that even though you don't feel as well and can't do as much, you are still doing fine!
- You put your bulletin boards that you made by painting on ceiling tiles in Southern Style today. Savanna loved them! Be very proud of yourself. You have talent, even if you don't want to admit it.
- You sold two dance canvases that you made by stapling tulle at the bottom of pink tinted canvases and adding ribbon straps hanging on a hanger. You sold these two canvases the week of the Andalusia Ballet recital. This was good because there were only three days that people had to shop for your canvases. You should expect to sell many more for the Opp recital. Savanna loves these too!
- URGENT: Make Style Tags for Bulletin Boards at Savannas
- Make 8x10 dance canvases
- URGENT: Clean craft room
- Check Clearance Rack for SU
- Organize craft room boxes--see previous post for today
- Cook supper tomorrow
- Get paperwork ready to go to bank for loan
Tumbling tonight. She wrote Justin Beiber a fan letter. She is so cute. She told him he "rocks like crazy"!
She has so much homework right now because finals are coming. She has to turn in her shadowing program application tomorrow.
The top closet rod fell off the wall today on his side of the closet! Hilarious!! But tons of work. The girls and I thought it was a prowler, and I went to investigate with a small fork in hand!! There has been trouble at work with attitude, but that has been all resolved. Basically, Andy was patted on the back and commended for having a good attitude for the company. It will pay off in the long run.